Sunday, July 20, 2008

Pluto has a Blog???!

Well, realised that my ATC group, Pluto has a blog. Nice 1 whoever cr8ed it.
As for the outing part, I suggest a movie, arcade or some place fun. Up to you ppl.
Btw met Rachael today. Lol its been like 2years. She was in my tuition class from P3-P6.
Really missed her though, I mean its like I couldnt even rmb her until I met her today.
Wow has she changed alot! At first I didnt recognise her, I thought she was some pai kia girl...
I met her outside the arcade near Bishan lol. At first my friends and I just walked into the arcade
There she was at the door with her friends too. She looked damm pai kia lah.
Den she suddenly tapped my shoulders. I was like WTF? What you doing?
Den she told me she was Rachael. Lol, now shes in Anderson Sec. Good school =D
We chatted awhile and yeah played arcade games wif her ;D.

~

No comments: