Sunday, April 27, 2008

Busy Revising

Can't on9 for long. 15min max.
Anyway, busy revising for exams.

Wow I found out something cool today.
My cousin, 18 this year, his teacher allows his class to play PSP IN CLASS.
My cousin said he plays psp in class almost everyday. So unfair :/
Guess what else? They can skip/pangseh class early.
The girls in his class say want go toilet, 1hr before dismissal, but actually yuan zhou gao fei.
He being a student councillor, gets access to the computer in the student councillor room.
As in he can use it to play games, watch videos, listen music ect.ect.

Lucky bitch ;P
I will try to go his sch after olevels.
Shupper slack nia.
Walao nxt week exams, pressure, pressure, more pressure.
somemore got road safety trip this wed. Waste my time.

Anybody got good psp games in your psp let me upload into my psp.
Sick and tired of my psp games.

Hehheh, i rmb 2days ago, friday, sports day. Damm slack lar NPCC duty. Got 5hr CIP.
Actually me and my fren marcus at the top suppose to guard, then we sit down and slack.
We read comics, played handphone games, listen songs, blahblah.
Then the SI came. Scolded us, told us this "WHO GAVE U PERMISSION TO SIT?!!"
Then we stand and guard lor. We were pissed, I mean, on top nobody, ok maybe have but very little, and why would they throw bottles down for no reason? Lame rite?

Goddaammiitt Why must I go through this unneccessary stress?
I wish i can be head logistics in NPCC. Or some sec1 squad trainer. DAmm SlAcK Lars.
Pls Let me be HEAD LOG.

3things left to do.
Do finish some leftover homework.
Revise for Exams.
Call Mondria to tell her I have to pospone our shopping trip this Wed thx to the Road Safety.
Walao wanted go shopping iwth her leh!! >=3 Then got road safety. Kao pei.
Been to busy to spend time with her and friends. Sorry peeps =x

Burbye my mother is scolding ;D

No comments: