Wednesday, April 30, 2008

MegA FuN daY

Today was so fun.
Road Marshall Duty, go there slack and will get road safety badge.

Ok let me tell you in detail what happened.

1.20pm
Class dismissed, went down stairs 1st floor to change into full uniform.
First one in the toilet =) Then more N more ppl came to change.
Finally after awhile, Marcus Quek came, 205.
He got science competition paper.

1.40pm
Went on bus with my sec2 npcc squad. Sat with Marcus^^ 2 of us played like siao wif the others behind. Then some guy started insulting Weiliang=.= Call him what pineapple head?? Then behind keep calling him pineapple. Tink he must be pissed :/

Played flying fingers on the bus ride with Marcus and ZhengYang. Ashiq kept on wanting to play also lar-.- Ask him wait for his turn then he pissed, say what classmates like that. Say I treat other class ppl btr than him.. My handphone at the end of trip no battery oready lor.

2.25pm
Reached the place, came here like last year only? We actually supposed to come here last year, when last year, we all wore full uniform here, as soon as we got down the bus, Mr Lee said cancelled. Damm dots lor, take one step down the bus, one step back up.

Anyway, we followed Miss Chew(NPCC Mam) to this conference room with air-con. We enter, put our backs down and then this 20(+)(-) age guy brief us on what to do. We all went to our respective venues, I was incharge of some Gias Insurance Centre=.=

I was supposed to show all the Raffles Girls Primary girls the question at that place. After they ans, I must sign when its correct. So simple lorh the question, any 5yr old would know the ans.
My station the question was... Where should you cycle on? A)The Road. B)Carpark. C)Park and cycling path... Which is the ans? I tink you already noe ;D Sadly some girls got it wrong..Orh..but I gave chance lar:D giv them 3tries.

Ok this was the stupid thing. When I first came to my station, a RGS primary girl was helping me take charge of that station. As she didnt have the question, she anyhow sign for them-.- Lame rite? Then when i come, she said all go to that handsome NPCC boy=.="""

Then all the girls chiong to me as I got the question and the keep on shoving their papers into my hands. Crap this pests. None of them were chio. Bummer :/ Ci Kang next to me at the traffic light saw them crowding around me and took a pic of me wif them-.- Overall quite fun, the girls very high spirited.

That was when this girl, damm sotsot, riding the whatever small car(goldcart)haha i dont know how to spell, she keep on ramming the kerb. I ask her dun ram. She continue ram 5-7times. Ci Kang noes too. I could have given her at least 3demerit points. Anyway nvm.

3.30pm
Ended, we went to take a break, buy some drinks, sit down rest then go back to conference room.The guy said we did a good job :DDD

3.50pm
We boarded the bus. Sat wif Marcus Quek again right at the back of bus again. Besides Quek, Hao Han and Hui Yang join us behind. Zhengyang infront of me. Played FF again^^
This time let Ashiq play, then Zhengyang, then Quek.

4.20pm
Reached sch the end of story, change into school uniform. Went home wif timothy eng. We same bus,153. We wanted to wait for Quek as he had lost his beret. K gotta go BB.

No comments: