Sunday, May 11, 2008

The day after yesterday..

Yesterday had CIP at SJI. Npcc ppl supposed to do sports fiesta duties.
Ok, so i was in shift B(12.30-5.30) <---Probably the best shift ever.
Shift B was so fun. Rifle drills with the STATION INSPECTOR.
Half of CIP spent on drills. Second half at SJI statue there.
Me, Weiliang and Jijie voluntered to guard the trophies.
Actually it was to slack drills lar ok ;D
70%of the time I was playing my psp wif my frens.
Nothing special yesterday, ordinary CIP, but shiook cause get 5hrs.

TODAY--
Woke up early, went to Golden Mile Food Centre to get my swimming proficiency badge which was owed me LIKE LAST YEAR!!and my 3rd class drill badge, since I was in NPAP and didnt have it b4. At first I was like wondering why would a food centre sell NPCC stuff.. But.. I was WRONG!

WOW they had all the NPCC badges, I stress the word ALL. And all the ranks. Even Mr Lee's rank. Wth man. Lucky I msg the SI, he was the one who told me that place sold the badges i needed.

Thats all, after that went home, played with my cousin xbox awhile then now I am here =DDDD

TOMORROW--
DAmm, I am in Interclass Rugby, I cant play rugby for god's sake how did I get myself into it? Nvm just try lorh:-D

Coming Wednesday--
NPCC day, wear full uniform whole day in school. Cool and hot. Get it? CoOl as in looks nice in full uniform but will feel damm HOT.

*Rifle drills ROCK!~

No comments: