Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hmm..

Today was npcc day =) wear full uniform whole day. It was fun.

During uniform inspection, station inspector said something that made me feel a little guilty.

Dun get me wrong, my uniform was fine, perfect but its something he said to our sec2 squad.

*He said CI Donovan is very committed to sjinpcc and has put down alot of time and effort for us, especially towards our squad. I nvr tot of it that way. I felt that Donovan is some no life person, why should he become a CI? But when station inspector said that we have to appreciate his effort, I felt kinda guilty.

I mean I have been taoing and ignoring him for many occasions since sec1.
But if you look at it from another angle, the scoldings, the punishments he meets out are for the sake of our squad, for our discipline.

Wow i cant believe i wrote that. I mean its like I nvr tot I would write such comments about CI ever.

Hmm..
I dunoe why but I just feel proud to be in NPCC.

For honour, For glory, SJINPCC! =DD
~

No comments: