Friday, May 16, 2008

Two sides of a coin

OmmmiGosh screwed up NPCC CPL test.
Totally nvr study. GG man. The knots question is like so damm hard? Nvr learn b4...
I forgot all the vision and blahblah for the NPCC. Pledge roughly remember cause NPAP.
Last question was quite.. how they want us to showcase the info day for SJI NPCC?

After the test, gave mc to sir, left for home. When I when back to HQ, saw Donovan and Tianye sitting down on the benches in the canteen. Hope they nvr see me =X

Then asked Aloy-sir for permission to enter. He said ok, so i took my back immediately ZHAO. While walking out hope Don and Tianye nvr see me if nt sure GGGG...

When I was crossing the road to Tanglin CC's side, I saw HO Omar. At first I was like "Oh crap, of all times..." Then since he saw me, I walked up to him, said "Good afternoon, Sir". I tot his reply would be like "Waa now what time oni? Pangseh your training is it?" Lucky he nvr, he just said hi and "leave so early ar?"

I said yeah, on mc but come for promotion test today. Hmm... Actually HO Omar is a nice guy. At trainings of course he has to be strict. But dont judge a book by its cover. A coin has two sides, he has a positive and negative side. Doesnt mean he scold us and pump us like siao means he is evil. Example, Donovan has his nice side too, its just that I dont really discover it, I used to think he was only evil.(Being honest here.)

Ok, gtg gonna get GG by my mother soon. This monday watching ironman with my tuition class, about 16 of us gonna watch together at EngWah Toa Payoh Cinema =DD

~Changed my blog song btw =)

No comments: