Sunday, May 11, 2008

Ivan's 20 questions.

#1 Who is my closest girl fren?
My own girlfren duh -.-

#2 Who is my closest guy fren?
Definitely Nicholas Soh,205, my best fren forever since P3.

#3 What is the most shocking thing I found out in my life?
My primary sch teacher got pregnant at 18.

#4 What are the requirements the other party should have?
Chio, Chick, Sexy and Seductive haha..

#5 Who is currently my fav. teacher?
My English teacher Mr Sim, he rocks=D

#6 DO i belive in love at first sight?
Obviously, love is a miraculous thing.

#7 Have i broken someone's heart until he wants to commit suicide?
No. I am a nice guy ;DD

#8 What is the best day in my life so faR?
August 24, 2007. It involves a change in my love life.

#9 Hav I cried in sch b4?
No, that is not what a boy should do..

#10 Do you have any regrets? If you had a chance what would you do?
Yes, choosing the wrong CCA. Go back in time, change my CCA.

#11 If you tell me a secret and a few days later, i hated you, would i reveal it
No, I am a trustworthy person.

#12 I almost got hit by a car, a girl I like saved me, what would i do?
Say, thanks, you saved my life, to thank you, wanna go on a mega date with me? Lols...

#13 What subject do i enjoy the most?
Math. Interesting subject.

#14 Who do I hate most in 208?
Hmm... Bhagavatula Prashant. Haha I am so evil ;DD

#15 What will I do if a girl suddenly kisses me.
If a do not love her, I will slap her face, then go disinfect my mouth. If i love her, I will continue to kiss her maybe?

#16 What am I worst at?
Chinese.

#17 HOw am I feeling now?
Neutral.

#18 What am I doing now?
Thinking of a rifle drill which I forgot... no life huh? =D

#19 Who am i wif now?
My beloved Lappppy =)

#20 Who do I love the most?
Girls. Every boy would say so.

And Ivan, dun call me NP guy -.-
I hate to be called an NP guy cause you know why from Qn10.

No comments: