Thursday, June 12, 2008

Back from ATC~

Well, I havent been updating cause of ATC.
So anyway i am back from ATC(at Ubin).

ATC----

Day 1-- Went to the ferry port terminal wif vivek and ashiq. Took boat to Ubin.
The walk from the place where we dropped to the camp took like around 45min??
I was in group P(pluto), Imran, ashiq and shaik in my group ;D
Got alot of frens from Queensway sec. know alot of people there. My group had 3Queenswayans.
Faizal, Hong Jie and Yi Wei. We exchanged hp numbers in the end. Thats all..

Day 2-- Activities--> Rafting and low ropes element, both damm fun.
Then at night got campfire, my group screwed up=P Slept in tent...

Day3-- Sayonara Ubin... So happy, ATC finally ends... Area cleaning... so waste time...
when we reached singapore, me, marcus quek, haohan and zhangwen go eat at the hawker centre nearby, sec3s were there too. The sugarcane drink was damm damm nice.Then while eating, saw some CIs walking pass scarry sia...

Overall the camp was quite good... the CIs were effective except one. Everyone in my group hated him like siao... some huazhong CI bah...

The camp freaking alot of claping.. give me 1clap, 2claps, 3 claps, 11 claps, 55 claps...
CI Donovan's favourite according to CI Jeremy is 5claps...
CI Jeremy's favourite is 1sexy clap... he kept N kept N kept repeating it... =.=
HO Omar btr lar, 110 claps... his pt damm xiong...

Out of 5, i would give a 3/5 for the camp as it was not very well organised IMO.
Yay, can get ATC badge le =D

Probably going lan wif bozhi soon;D
Going to try either anti mage or pudge.

No comments: