Wednesday, June 18, 2008

DEAD SILENCE

Yesterday me and bozhi went lan agian, 7hrs of Dota.
New combo, nevermore with eul's scepter. Combo with magnataur.
Me(Nevermore) BOzhi(Magnataur) vs 1 insane Ai(Phantom assassin)

At first PA owning us. Then I tot, why not try getting a new item for nevermore?
Eul's scepter. After I got Eul's, me and bozhi started pawning him like siao.

Combo: Nevermore(me) uses euls scepter on PA, when she lands, magnataur(bozhi), ulti, reverse polarity, sucks everyone to the same spot, then immediately I cast my ulti, requim of souls, and then PA confirm GG.

Oh yeah btw yesterday at the park, me and bozhi saw you noe what again... and this time there were 2. =.= Dunoe why so many ppl like it there...

Then when bozhi went my house, we used this laptop;D, to watch a movie he introduced to me.
Watch it and i bet you will get nightmares forever=P Its called....

DEAD SILENCE.

Its about those dummy dolls which are controlled by the evil spirit of Mary Shaw. If you see Mary Shaw's ghost(which looks hideous) and you SCREAM, you die. Thats why its called DEAD SILENCE, the catch line: You scream, you die. But its hard not to scream when you see Mary Shaw's face. If you scream, you mouth will become twisted and opened so big and scary you can really scream if you watch it.

Watch it today at freemovies.net =D
Rating 4/5 DAMM SCARY!!!! Haha not really lar...

No comments: