Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Broodmother Pawns.

Today very funny larhhs =)))
At computer studies class, one group made a video recording.
Their topic dunno what. But they damm boliao leh. Made fun of my good fren =.="

Lol ok this was what happened. To protect the privacy of him, lets call him "F".
He hates to be called "F" cause it means something funny. I always call him that lorhs=)
Lucky he nvr hit me so hard, but quite pain leh.

Cause today me and my group also doing that com project. Then suddenly, com studies teacher, Sundari Lakshmanan(Sorry if spelled wrongly =P) said she wanted us to take a break by watching a sample of another group's video.

Then the video about one "guy" who has one eyebrow -.- 208 guys, you noe who i am referring to ;D acted in the show. He so drama. He did normal acting until the last part where he did an action which "F" hates like siao. That action refers to the funny part of his name. =.= Whole Class roared with laughter. I am not making fun of "F" he is my good fren. In fact i was pissed of with the guy who did that. That guy is hated in my class FYI.

"F" who is in my group, was extremely, stress the word, angry like berserk. I mean how can you blame him? Whole class saw leh so "..." I told him nt to feel sad, and ppl like him are too boliao. Ok, after the com class guess what he did? He went up to that extra guy, whacked him EXTREMELY hard on the neck area, till he CRIED. Well, I have to say i felt he deserved it although based on human rights, it is wrong.

NVM, dun feel sad "F" I wrote this to help you cheer up =) Come on give me a smile ;DDD Yar keep it this way<--- "F" YOU ARE 1000xBTR than that ONE EYEBROW guy.

Btw today tried Broodmother in dota. Gay like siao. Early game tio pawned. Late game owned. 12kills. Gonna experiment with new items for Broodmother.

Late le. Gd nite =D
Tmr NPAP training haiz...
At least can skip that boring trip to duno what police heritage blahblahblah =x
GG.

No comments: