Friday, March 28, 2008

WunBePosting-In A LongLong time

Yesterday had NPAP trg.

Was Quite slack, usual stuff, just some rifle drills instead of flag drills, lucky i choose flag instead of rifle.

The bus ride back to SJI was fun. Me and vivek were listening to ipod and singing at the same time. We were quite soft, so i hopefully tink nobody heard us.

Rivalry between SJI and St margaret's. Thx to Ashiq..

Then after that when back to SJI from ACS for streaming talk. Ci kang, Kiok Yew and Ji Jie went Tanglin to slack?

Vivek, me, Ashiq and shaik went streaming talk, only to find out it was gonna end in 10min?
When me and vivek entered PAC, we saw all the sec2 form tutors, saw AK and Rahimah.
They were like shocked to see me and vivek here that late>?

Then me and vivek went to enter, Jude tan said 10min left so might as well wait outside. Ok so we did. Then saw classmates, Charles, Timo, Rx, Yufeng ect. That was when ashiq and shaik entered. Ashiq told us he was like talking to st margaret girls in the bus. Whatever...

Waited for my father. Wait like 1min? At first i didn't see him. He walked very fast. Xing Kui(lucky) Ashiq saw him and told me. Me and my father were like lol? Tink maybe half my class noes my father?

Dad brought me home, told me to study harder after listening to the sec2 streaming talk. Nag Nag Nag. But i will study harder for my parent's sake. My mother is in thailand now for work.

My whole body feels sore now, in fact i had muscle cramps. Took a panadol pill. Relieved pain in like 5min. Very effective.

As the title suggests, I wun be updating in a veryvery long time. Why? Cause I nid to study, duh? Wednesday lan session wif Kim Guan, Bo zhi, Rx, Mark and Ci kang. Maybe can 3v3 if even? K gotta go. BB =DDD

No comments: