Saturday, March 15, 2008

Schs's gonna start T.T

Cant belief hw time flies~

Monday sch reopen.
Sob la Holiday so short...

Better make the best use out of the remaining time i have left.
To study, complete holiday hmw, reflect on my past mistakes and to play more com.

Going out for dinner with my tution frenz for a BBQ in an hours time.
My tution teacher quitting nia sobsob ;(
She so young quitting leh. Ok lar, maybe nt quit but on maternity leave. =)
But still few months till we will be seeing her again.

Dearest Mrs Chew,
We will nvr forget the times we irritated you, the times you irritated us...
Life is short, time is precious, come back faster leh =( later our results "yi luo qian zhang"
After going through 2yrs with you, I am proud to say you are my teacher.
You have shared with us ur knowledge, ur time, our $$$ >:o Jus kidding.
But still we will nvr forget you.

From the BOYS n GIRLS of your tuition class.

Come back soon =(

No comments: