Thursday, March 27, 2008

TOP-PIORITY

Ok, today was supposed to be enrichment day, go to battlesites trail.
I didnt go. I wasnt feeling well. On MC.

Anyway, the reason why i havent been updating recently is cause i am 2 busy.
Busy with what? Studying of course~
You might think... "yar rite" to the above sentence.
But thats where YOU are WRONG.

I am now restricted to the amount of time i get to use the computer.
30min per session. 2times a day.
After listening to my parents scoldings, I have decided to change.
No more slacking, less playing, MORE STUDYING.

Although i study, i go lan wif my frens to distress, not go day everyday ok.

Here is my top 5 piorities now.
1. Study
2.Family
3. Friends
4. Computer
5. More study.

If you think i am a ponner in npcc, go ahead. I can tell you I AM NOT.
Sometimes i pon, but most of the times i dun go is cause i on MC.
I am seriously sick, I dun care if you tink i pon w/o reason.

If you dun like it, KINDLY FUCK OFF.
I MEAN IT!~
I dun nid you, just scram, I have other frens who support my decisions.

NPCC is merely a CCA.
To be honest, I didnt want to join npcc. It was my cousin's wish, cause they all npcc..
I dun care if i leave NPCC with the rank of cadet or without any badges, study is MORE IMPORTANT RITE NOW.

Let me tell you this, suppose you are damm enthu, you become Station Inspector, while someone else gets FANTASTIC results and your results suck. Who wins at the end of the day?
You become the SI, the other guy goes to university and has a bright future. What do you get?
An SI rank with no future. I really tink that studying is 101% more important than npcc ok.

So get a life and f off mother dogs of npcc.

STUDYING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANYTHING ELSE!!!!~
No more 20 odd position in class for me. This time, no.1 position is my target. I won't fail my parents, who have supported me in my ever decision. I just wanna say I LOVE YOU to my FAMILY. You guys are the best support. Frens, thank you for brightening up my day. GF for boosting my happiness level.

~

No comments: